Thursday, May 7, 2015

Transitioning

My internship is over. Yes, it is. No more 9-3 working hour. I am staying at home doing  nothing.

Except waiting.

I just sent my application to Ventris Capital Advisor for an administrative assistant position. A Canadian investment firm.

I had my interview on Monday and second-round interview on Wednesday. Today is Friday and yet, I am still waiting.

Recently, especially after applying this job, there has been a lot of doubt going on again. It's like..."why would those Canadians appreciate me..? An audit intern who worked for 6 months and he doesn't qualify 2 requirements that they ask for. It makes totally sense that they interview me and still don't want to hire me." Something like that. I don't know. My chance is very small but I still hope that i get the job because it is a Canadian firm. I have been longing for a foreign working environment for such a long time. Thinking of my potential co-workers who are from Alberta and Nova Scotia, I am very excited to go to work.

But, will this dream come true?

It's been 2 days already and there is no response. While I am doing nothing at the moment, a lot of prediction come up.

Maybe they are busy and they couldn't process with the minor things like hiring an admin...

Or they need time to think about it.

Or it could be worse...i said something wrong in the interview...which i hope i didn't.

It is a moment that i shout to God and ask him " God, you want me to take this job or not? because i'm going desperate"

Maybe you or God would say " You have such little faith" like in the book of Matthew. I would say YES, I have such little faith. Like...come on, God. You place many Canadians in my life and there should be a right reason for that,right? I need to work with them!

I don't know what to do

I am waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment